Tuesday, 18 July 2017

The Affenpinscher Garden Party


Hello Bloggy friends - I am just coming through my 'season' now so will soon be able to go out and about visiting places again. Sad to say I missed the Affenpinscher Garden Party this year but maybe next year I will make it. My brother Danny went with Crybbe, Aoife and Frida and they all had a great time. Here are some pictures from the day.



This is one of the stalls selling lots of affenpinscher items for the peeps. Leigh bought 2 affen mugs for coffee time :-)


There was a cake stall too selling lots of scrumptious cakes.


Frida and Crybbe followed their noses to the house too where lots of lovely cooking smells were wafting out to the garden but doggies were not allowed inside.


Frida was getting very peckish with those lovely smells!


But there was lots to see and do in the garden and titbits to find dropped on the ground!


There were lots of affenpinschers of course but also other dogs enjoying the sun.







There were even some sheep BOL


There was a Fancy Dress competition but we did not enter this year. Here is one of the fun costumes.



And my kind brother Danny brought me back a little present - a bling collar that he won as a prize in the Most Handsome Dog class.



It has lovely sparkles on it :-)


Danny did not want his photo taken so he kept hiding.


But my grandmother Aoife was not so shy.


And here is Frida:


And Crybbe :-)


It seemed a really great day out and I hope I can go next summer!











4 comments:

  1. What a pawsome day...I'm so glad you got some goodies after you had to miss out.
    I say, that sheep was a pawsome fancy dress outfit...or did I get that wrong?
    Mmmmm...those CAKES are making me droooool., I'm sure I can smell their yumminess down here, did you get to try some?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that you missed it. We hope you got some special treats, though. We have those sheep in some of our garden shops. Hope you are out running with the pack soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautimous day...with lots of fun doggies! We sure hope you get to go next year too, Moth!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! there was even a pug there! hope you will be able to go next year!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete