Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Danny and Maisie at Harewood


Sad to say that I have just started my 'season' which means no trips out for a couple of weeks!
But my brother Danny was able to accompany Maisie, our most recent visitor, to Harewood House gardens the other day and they had a lovely walk around the lake and enjoyed seeing the butterflies and flowers.






These were in the Himalayan Garden.

Danny and Maisie on the bridge over the stream in the Himalayan Garden.


Sitting with Judith in the shelter outside the walled garden.



Inside the walled garden there were more flowers and fruit growing.



And this beautiful clematis growing outside the walled garden

.
There were more flowers of all colours in the terraced garden which was really beautiful.





Maisie posed up high on the balcony :-)


Then they both climbed down the steep steps to walk back through the gardens.


Danny enjoyed watching the ducks on the lake.


They both had a good walk there and told me all about it when they got home. I hope that I can get a chance to visit another day when my season has passed.


Me with my twig decoration BOL




5 comments:

  1. What a fun outing for Danny and Maisie! We love all the beautiful flowers!!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you can get out soon. That looks like another fantastic place to visit! And the weather looks magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Beautiful flowers!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moth
    Danny and Maisie sure did find a lovely place to take the humans walking. I love the buttie pillar!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blooms and you are rocking that twig!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete