Monday, 13 February 2017

Danny's Big Day

                           
                             

This is my brother Danny posing with his rosette and trophy from the Affenpinscher Club Show on Saturday. Judith took us both down to the show on a very cold and wet day. I was in Minor Puppy Bitch and Danny was in Minor Puppy Dog class.....and he won!

                             
Here he is showing off his pose on the table at home. He does look very smart.

                             

                                                       And just a bit cute too. 

                            

This is me in the ring. The photo was taken by Julie who has our Dad, Robbie. It was Julie who trained Danny for the show ring and she has done very well!

                            

This is another photo from Julie of me showing off my dance moves. It didn't impress the judge as much as Danny's posing and smart walking though and I missed out on all the rosettes and trophies.

                            

Another photo of Danny looking smart.

                           

And checking out the trophy

                           
   
Well, I don't really mind that my brother had such a good day. I had a fun time at the show anyway and maybe I will get a place at the next show. here I am sharing a bed by the radiator with Magic. looking forward to warmer days soon I hope!

 



   






12 comments:

  1. OMD! You won some awards! Congrats!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, makes mose sense with the words BOL! Well done Danny!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Danny can you hear our appaws! I bet your mum was beaming with pride.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO, well done Danny!!!!
    Butts I finks you were ROBBED Moth, you surely were the most beautifuls in show!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, Gail and I are so impressed, both with Danny's win and with your dance moves Moth (I can't believe that they didn't impress the judge. What a silly person).
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Danny! Moth, sorry to hear about your judge being blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other one. BOL You'll get 'em next time.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Danny! But we don't need rosettes and trophies to tell that you're a winner, Moth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Danny!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. way to go Danny! and we think you are a winner too Moth
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to your brother Danny :) We are sure next time it will be you in the winners circle :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done for your brother Danny - But I think YOU are "Best in Show" ...Don't tell Danny, okay? We don't want to hurt his feelings!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete