Sunday, 15 January 2017

Family Photos

                       

                       

Today I am sharing some family photos - funny pics and portraits BOL This first one is my brother Danny with our Mum, Saoirse :-)

                        

                         This is Danny and Saoirse in the garden checking both directions.

                       

                                       And the strange two headed affenpinscher!

                       

                            This is my Aunty Frida with a piece of antler chew she found. 

                     

                                   Doing her Jimmy Durante impression BOL


                     

Raven not looking happy as he thought he had buried that antler chew where no-one would find it!

                      

    And a last B&W photo of me snoozing  and my Uncle Raven looking after me :-) 











                       




9 comments:

  1. Sometimes when you guys pose you look like a 2 headed dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A TWO-HEADED Affenpinscher!!!
    Is that a new breed?
    Is there a lot of radioactivity on your area??
    Toodle pip!
    One very concerned Bertie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad Aunt Frida wasn't smoking a cigar BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD these are super Family Pictures... LOVE the ANTLER ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahaahaa! Such great (and comical) photos. Love the antler ones, and the two-headed Affens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun photos!! I like the one of Danny and Saoirse checking out both directions, like bookends - And Aunty Frida made me laugh, is she a comedian? :-) I so love getting to know your family, and you too Moth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute pictures!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL MOL MOL Moth what fun family photos I love the double look outs and the double heads.
    You are a funny friend.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all great pictures. I loved every one of them

    ReplyDelete