Sunday, 18 December 2016

The Tree of Forbidden Delights

                         
                             

Everybody is telling me what fun it is going to be soon with this being my "first Christmas" but I don't know how much fun it really is yet.

                                                        

A tree has been out in the front room and decorated with all sorts of toys that I am forbidden to play with.....and chocolate parcels that I am forbidden to eat....and presents I am forbidden to pull apart...so I am not so sure about the fun bit yet!  

                                   


                                                 There are little felt schnauzer ornaments too.

                                         
             Memory photo ornaments of the dogs and cats that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

                                          

                                                                     Flying dogs!!!

                                                       

                         And lots of cards are coming every day from peeps around the country..


                                                 

So  I am trying very hard to be patient and looking forward to the day the fun really begins for my first Christmas:-)










7 comments:

  1. Moth...I hear you my sweet friend. This time of year my name becomes No Madi!! MOLMOL especially when I try to lick the wrapping paper.
    Mom says kitty slobber is potent.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Moth... as hard as this is to believe... all these Forbidden thingys ... will be OVERSHADOWED by the FUN on Christmas Morning when you FINALLY get the stuffs that Santa Claws brings FUR YOUR Playing and Eating Pleasure... TRUST US...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tree suddenly appearing in the front room can be confusing! And all the 'Don't touch that, and Get out of it remarks,' but it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pssst . . . down here . . . **whispering** Have they put the antler ears on you yet?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is going to be great. You are going to love every minute of it. And you are going the get a visit from Santa Paws and that is the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Moth, it will be well worth the wait!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yes! it is worth the wait fur sure!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete