Sunday, 4 December 2016

Holiday in Norfolk (Part 2)

                          

We have had such a wonderful fun week that I have not had time to blog at all but I will try to catch up with everyone's blogs soon and tell you more about our happy hols in Norfolk. 

                         

                           The beach was amazing. My first visit to the sea and the sand :-)

                         

                                           There were lots of seagulls watching us.

                         

                                       And we all had great chasing games over the beach. 

                         

                                     This is my Mum. Saoirse posing on a sandy rock.

                         

                                   And me running so the waves don't catch me BOL 

                         

You can see the waves here - not too big really but big enough for a little affen like me. 

                         

                                         And me with my Aunty Frida on the rocks. 

                        

This is Happisburgh lighthouse. We could see it shining out at night from the cottage windows. 

                        

                                    More holiday adventures to come very soon :-) 
     










8 comments:

  1. OMD..What a beautiful beach Moth. We love watching you and your family enjoying it!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous beach...and it looks like it was all yours! We're not sure we'd like that aggressive water, but we'd like to go to beach just to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like so much fun. We can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoomies on the beach that had to have been a blast! The lighthouse is pawesome, mom loves them and would love to see one in real life.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the very beginning, barking at the pups next to you in the car said just what kind of fun adventure this was going to be! What a great place to explore and I think the name "happy's-burgh" is the best way to say it too!! I envy being able to take everyone with you! Here in the US, we're a dog-loving nation, but not so much of a dog-friendly one, and going to a place like this with your 4-legged family members is something I'd love to do!! I'll look forward to seeing more photos of your fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Moth
    That looks like a pawesome beach to do zoomies on :) Nothing beats a holiday with your family :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful holiday. Beaches are great aren't they? Although I must admit I find waves scary, even the small ones.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moth, the pictures of your holiday in Happisburgh are amazing! Looks like you and your family had the beach all to yourselves, how wonderfully liberating.
    Lots of love from Finley

    ReplyDelete