Monday, 7 November 2016

My Friend Ollie


            

Yes my friend, Ollie is back to stay for a couple of weeks! He is one of Pip's boys and great fun as a playmate :-) He is very handsome too!

            

We have been climbing on the logs in the back garden this morning.


            

                         Then suddenly we saw a little bird fly into the hedge.

            

                      I was sure I could get it if I could get close enough.

                              

                               I even tried standing on my back legs 

                               

                     And seeing if I could squeeze through the twigs.....

             

                               But no luck - the little bird had gone. 

         
             

                         Ollie was too busy posing to be much help BOL 

               

                So I decided to pose as well  for Leigh to take my picture too :-)














12 comments:

  1. Its wonderful to haf a furfriend to share your adventures wiv....and...look at you balancing!!!! Just be carefuls won't you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Moth, you are a wonderful poser!! We think you could be a supermodel one day!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you've got Ollie back - make the most of it, Moth!

    Love from Finley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang birds! Always just out of reach! Ollie looks like a good mate to pal around with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll send Judd over he's really good at catching birds.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Ollie is a great friend to play with :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Moth!! Thanks so much for stopping by our blog and Hazel says thank you for the Barkday wishes!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush so I guess that means the bush must be worth something. Lookin good Moth.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little birdies are so sneaky! You'll catch him next time I'm sure!

    Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having a friend is wonderful. And you are both so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a couple of days later, and I hope you're all still having fun together, and maybe getting into some mischief too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moth
    Ollie looks like a fine friend to do anything with any time
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete