Sunday, 20 November 2016

Back to the Arboretum

                     

Last Thursday my peeps decided to have another visit to the Yorkshire Arboretum with me and Oliver, Magic and Crybbe. The wind had been bringing lots of leaves down onto the grass.

                      

It was still very pretty there although I needed my jumper as the wind was still cold. 

                       

                             This was a very good spot for furtling as you can see BOL  

                       

Some of the paths were very wet and muddy - I was wondering whether I was going to get by without getting my paws wet.

                       

                   There were lots of strange and lovely things to see like this toadstool..

                       

                                             And these colourful berries..
                                      
                        

                                                     And these Pine cones.


                       

                                             The trees were beautiful in the sun.

                      

                                 Oliver and me had some great wrestling games:-)

                     

                             It was a wonderful day out and we all enjoyed it.

                    

The Arboretum is closed in December and January so I look forward to seeing it in the Spring.


     








9 comments:

  1. Hi Moth,

    What lovely pictures of the arboretum! I'm sure your peeps will take you somewhere else just as nice while the arboretum is closed.

    Stay warm, my friend.

    Love,
    Finley xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Such preyy pictures Moth.
    And it looks like you had a good furtle!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic place....and we bet the wrestling games warmed you up a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moth the photos from the arboretum are gorgeous....but my sweet friend the photos with you in them in that gorgeous red coat are my favorite.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place to visit. We would like to sniff there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place for a walk. Thank you for taking us with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a beautiful place to visit. Love your red sweater

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Friends! I love that jumper, it's perfect for you and it looks cozy and perfect for the day of fun! I know you'll miss this great place to visit, but I've no doubt you have several places to explore in your corner of the world - I'll look forward to seeing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful time of year to run and play in the leaves!! What a fun day you had Moth!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete