Tuesday, 25 October 2016

My Favourite Things

                    

Today I thought I would share some of my favourite things. This is my Princess T shirt which is good when the weather turns a bit chilly :-)

                   

                          This is my dinner bowl from the Affenpinscher Club Shop.

                    

And this is my favourite bowl with my favourite dinner - beef and tripe nom nom

                    

I love exploring the garden and looking for treasures in the leaves is one of my favourite things to do.

                                            

One of my favourite places indoors is on the stairs with my Uncle Raven and Crybbe looking out for visitors or waiting to bark at the postman!

                       

But at the end of the day my favourite thing of all is a warm snuggle buddy like Magic the mini schnauzer :-)






5 comments:

  1. Moth you have the most adorable face and OMCs I love your pink sweater!! When we've seen your breed on the dog shows they talk about how sweet the breed is. I think you are a good representative for the Affens!!
    Hugs madi your kitty friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm the beef and tripe looks delish, you made me drool a little.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only have cheap, plastic dinner dishes. SHE says SHE's not spending lots of money for 30 seconds of use per day....
    Love your Princess shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pawsome favourite things. Love your shirt too. Lady needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun list of favorites, Moth!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete