Sunday, 18 September 2016

Growing up

                             

In my last post, I was telling you that me and my brother were still in a quiet and dark world as our eyes and ears were still closed after being born. But after a couple of weeks we decided to find out more about what was going on around us and, as you can see from this photo, I opened my eyes to have a look. Actually I still couldn't see much at first as my eyes were still learning how to see things and my ears were not hearing as well as they do now but it did not take too long.

                                 

Once our peeps knew we could see and hear, they moved us from our quiet nesting box in the sitting room of the house to a fun play pen in the kitchen with toys and all sorts of playthings from crinkly paper and  cardboard  tubes to hanging toys that we could reach up to touch with our noses. We got to meet all the other canines living here too - they had been wanting to meet us for ages. There was my grandmother, Aoife, my uncle Raven and Aunt Frida, and the schnauzer girls Magic, Trilby and Pip...and Crybbe the head affen here who actually did not want to meet us as he doesn't really like puppies!

                                   

                                                        This is me saying hello to Trilby :-)

                              And as it was summer and warm outside we got to play on the patio too.

                                    

                 This is me with my mirror just checking how I am looking with the new collar :-)

I don't wear a collar all the time but when my peeps were taking pictures to show people they could see which was me and which was Danny as we had different coloured collars.

                                     

               There are so many toys here that it is hard to know which ones to play with first BOL....
                                  
                                      

                                                       I do like the little furry rabbit though :-)

                                      

                  This is me by one of our tunnels, they are great fun to run through and to hide in :-)

                                       

                 And this is me and Danny trying out the wobble board to check our core strength :-)

                                         

We have actually been out to lots of places in the past couple of weeks in our special buggy with our peeps but we could not get out as we had not had our vaccination jab. It was fun to see the world outside our home and we can hardly wait for when we can really explore it.

                                         

                                                         Me looking out to see what is happening. 
     

                                        

Here I am having a chat with Pip - I am nearly 3 months old now and I have a proper collar to wear!

                                          

                                                   And I can jump - when there is chicken on offer! 

So now you know about the past few months of my life and I will begin to post my adventures as I go out and about in the big world....there should be lots of fun to come BOL 
   

















3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, so sweet! So much to learn and so much mischief to achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you are so darn cute. We loved watching you grow up. And we have a buggy like yours. Can't wait to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable fur words.
    From Vancouver,
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete