Saturday, 24 September 2016

Garden Fun

                              

This is me and my brother exploring the garden today. There are so many interesting places to investigate and treasures to be found :-)

                              

                                   This is a little feather which was hidden in the grass.

                              

                             I was really pleased with this find.....until I found an even bigger one!!

                                

That was even better so I tried to find somewhere safe to hide it which can be hard with so many dogs here who are looking for treasures too!

                                 

                                        Just checking that no-one saw where I hid it. 

                                  

                                                             No, it's not in there :-)

                                  

                              I'll just sit in here and wait until they have all given up looking BOL

                                   

The only trouble is that sometimes there is so much happening that I forget where I hid it myself!


    



    




3 comments:

  1. It's hard to hide something with so many relatives around! But the good news is there may be more feathers! What a great place to explore....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having our garden day tomorrow. We love the picture of you with the white feather. It looks like you have a mustache

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having our garden day tomorrow. We love the picture of you with the white feather. It looks like you have a mustache

    ReplyDelete